Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Taste Aversion

After viewing the slide about taste aversion, I realized that I had been a subject of it. When I was younger I went out to dinner with a friend and her family. I ordered chicken parmigiana and later that night I had became very sick. My parents took me to the hospital and they said I had food poisoning. Ever since that experience I cannot eat chicken parmigiana. Even if I smell it, it reminds me of how sick I got when I was younger. I know it was because of how the restaurant prepared the food, but I still cannot bring myself to eat it.  

1 comment:

  1. The same happened to me with "tator tots". I once got sick from them as a kid (eating too many or had a bad one, I don't remember), and now I can barely stand to look at them. Have not eaten one since.